10.10.2007

Kayden's First Perfomance

About two weeks ago, Kayden gave us her first muscial performance. I was trying to cook in the kitchen and she was not hearing that! So, I pulled out the camera, a pot and wooden spoon and let her entertain me. It was hilarious, but got even funnier when the grandparents arrived with a purple knit sweater hat equipped with an ole' skool fuzzy ball and a dress to match. The purple made me think of Prince. The first two photos are some random photos before the performance and the last two are from her finale. Enjoy!

4 comments:

DeAnna said...

Oh my, that is too precious!!! I see a future great musician. :) She is too adorable in that little hat!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Adorable!! :) Eli pulled out a bunch of our pots/pans last night and was throwing them all around...crazy babies!!!

Nutsy Coco said...

OMG, she is adorable and that hat is too cute!!