11.28.2007

Happy Late Late Thanksging

Oh my goodness, it has been over a month since I last posted. No one told me that motherhood coupled with marriage would allow me less and less time to spend blogging. We have been really busy preparing for the holidays and loving on our stinky! It is so hard to believe that Kayden will be 10 months old on the 4th...it seems like yesterday that we were just bringing her home from the agency!

This time last year was a VERY sad time in our home as we were dealing with the lose of a baby that we would never conceive naturally. I just thank God for his love and mercy and the fact that He had a better plan in growing our family...much better than anything that conception could have ever created. For that, I am TRULY thankful!

Kayden continues to be such a sweet baby and she is busy as ever...here is her rundown:
- Crawling (quickly and about three stairs at a time)
- Clapping
- Pulling Up
- Cruising
- Trying to stand alone
- Self feeding finger foods
- Talking ALL the time (uh oh and ba-ba for bottle are the new ones)
- Holding board books and turning pages
- Dancing (so cute, she rocks back and forth and moves her head the same way)

As for me, nothing new. Work is good and life is even BETTER! I am looking forward to Christmas and our annual trip to Disneyworld. We leave on Dec. 8th and return on the 15th. We are blessed that my MIL is joining us which will make it possible for us to have a few nights out on our own. This is her Christmas gift from us, so we are sure that it is one that she will love. Be blessed and I promise that I will post more often.

NikNak (oh the photo is of Kayden with her cousin Lauryn...Kayden is the turkey queen)

4 comments:

DeAnna said...

ADORABLE!!!! Both of the girls are just as cute as can be in their little turkey outfits.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Spirit of Adoption said...

So darn CUTE!!!! Thanks for sharing an updated pic! : ) It's wonderful to hear an update from you!!! : )

Gwen said...

HERE YOU ARE!!!!!! I had lost you and when you commented on my blog I was thrilled! I was just thinking about you and looking for you the other day! OH MY!!! Kayden is nearly a year!!! Where does the time go? I can't believe how long it has been since i have read updates! I happy to be back! I am adding you in my favorites box now! I never update my sidebar so favorites it is!!!!!! Merry Christmas long lost friend!