5.07.2008

Easy Gift for Grand(Mother's) Day

I wanted to send photos of Kayden to her grandmothers for Mother's Day since all of them live out of town. I had my heart set on something easy...a ready to go book from Hallmark, but unfortunately, all of the slots for photos were landscape oriented and all but about three of my photos were portrait oriented.

Plan B - I purchased these cheap little albums at Target for $2 each. I removed the cover inserts and create a cover for them. I then added the photos and added some basic 4X6 scrapbook pages. I finished it off by punching two holes through the center spine and adding a wide ribbon bow. I am REALLY happy with how they turned out.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

Nutsy Coco said...

Very cute! The cards and the little girl :)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be as crafty as you in the scrapbooking department, but I just don't have it in me! You have such a great eye for it!

Nakira said...

Not a great eye, it is called coordinates. Check out the 5th Avenue line from Making Memories. I bought a number of items from the line and they all match each other...how clever is that?

Nakira said...

Also, thanks for the compliment Mary!