5.14.2008

Sew Inspired

Thanks to inspiration from Mary, Mel, and my dear twin sister, I created my first article of clothing tonight...a pillowcase dress for Kayden. I have been sewing for about six years now, but it was always pillows and curtains for my house.

The dress is supposed to be super easy because you make it using a standard pillowcase, but of course I did not find one that was just perfect for my LO. So, I created a "pillowcase", using some fabric and ribbon that I purchased at Jo-Ann's today. I bought the pattern on last night from Etsy and it was sent to me via e-mail this morning. I was so happy with how it turned out that I decided to make some matching bows. Looks like I may now have a new hobby.

Photobucket Photobucket
In His love...Nakira

2 comments:

Nutsy Coco said...

I love it!

CandCFamily said...

Very, very cute dress!