4.21.2008

Oh where, oh where, have I been....

Everywhere except blogger! First, I did not keep my promise to blog more often. Life got busy. I hate that response, but it is so true, life is busy. Between working outside the home, maintaining a household and family, giving time to God and church and finding a few seconds for myself, life is busy. I want to come up with a new word besides busy...maybe...my time has been completely occupied :) So, this is what we have been up to...

- February 3rd - Kayden's first birthday party...we had a blast. Pictures are HERE!

- February 4th - Kayden's actual first birthday and 12 month doc appointment.

- March 3rd - Contacted by Script and Scribble about carrying my stationery on their site. Too exciting!

- March 31st - Last day with my previous employer.

- April 2nd-5th - Family Vacation to Williamsburg....remind me to NEVER pack again without a list and to NEVER stay in a hotel without a fridge. I forgot pajamas and toothpaste for Kayden along with a number of things for my hubby. Keeping milk cold for Kayden, since she drinks Lactaid, was a task.

- April 7th - Started my new job.

- April 16th - Celebrated Kayden's Gotcha Day. I still cannot believe that it has been a full year.

- April 21st - Starting to post on my blog again.

Still no updates on siblings for Kayden. We know that God desires for us to have #2, just waiting on how he wants to do it :) I would love to know if you are still reading, so please leave a comment.

In His love...Nakira

7 comments:

Nutsy Coco said...

Yay for a new post! And for seeing that cute baby girl :)

Spirit of Adoption said...

you are too cute : ) Love the outline there with some updates!!! So, there WILL be a #2??!!!! Very exciting!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm still reading, even though you keep coming to VA and not stopping to see us!

CandCFamily said...

Wow, lots of updates. Love your blog Nakira. Best of luck on number #2. I feel much the same way, we are destined to have one, just don't know our plan or when yet. We are on a much needed break of trying and also trying not to think about it. Much easier said than done.

Nerd Girl said...

Yay! Something told me to stop by here today, and I'm so glad that I did. Welcome back to the blog world, can't wait to catch up. That baby girl of yours is just too cute - amazing how much she's grown since you last updated. Be well.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back. The birthday party looked like so much fun. I can't believe a year has passed by already!

BlackLiterature said...

I'm reading!!

Geeze your little oene is a cutie!